Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Bowled

One of the things I like about living in St. Pete is the convenience and the neighborly feel about it. There are quite a few restaurants that just give you that casual feel, but are able to offer good food. One of those restaurants is becoming a regular for me, Bowled. It’s a small restaurant in a little plaza off 4th Street North. Very casual, the staff is always friendly, and the food is quite good. They certainly offer variety in their menu, and as for the name sake, they have items in the menu that are served in large bowls.

This was actually my third time at Bowled, and I must admit, the first time I went, I wasn’t that impressed with what I ordered, but then, I went back for breakfast one weekend and the food was great. This time, my friend and I had dinner and I had the Crab Cake. What I liked about the crab cake is that it had a lot of meat, not just stuffing to make it seem meaty. My friend had the Chicken and Portobello Cannelloni, which was covered in cheesy goodness. I admit, I think I liked his food better. Needless to say, Bowled is just one of those places that you go to for a nice casual dinner and you know you will have something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehouse Fruit Farm

Frittata with Zucchini and Mozarella Cheese

Frittata with Zucchini and Mozarella Cheese
Abby's Kitchen

Zesty Seafood Kettle

Zesty Seafood Kettle
Rosetta Stone Cafe