Tuesday, June 23, 2009

About Me

Hello! I'm Riza and my friends and I decided that I should start blogging about my eating adventures. I am a total foodie, just like many of you out there. I enjoy having my friends and family over for a great dinner, or eating out. I do like trying new places that I've never been before, and of course the old time favorites. But rest assured that I will try something different on the menu each time.

All my friends know that my day revolves around what I will eat (yes, I am already thinking about lunch and dinner, and it's 8:30 a.m.) What can I say, I grew up in the kitchen watching my grandmother, mom, and nanny cooking amazing meals.

This idea started since we all are some sort of food/restaurant critics, but I don't really want this to be a rating type of blog...just simply my experience with my meals, whether at a restaurant or at home.

I live in St. Petersburg FL, I'm loving it! I do like traveling everywhere of course and the meals are what I look forward to, especially when I visit a new place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whitehouse Fruit Farm

Frittata with Zucchini and Mozarella Cheese

Frittata with Zucchini and Mozarella Cheese
Abby's Kitchen

Zesty Seafood Kettle

Zesty Seafood Kettle
Rosetta Stone Cafe